You can install a ShowBox movie app on your Android device. Since you can run an Android emulator on a Windows PC, you can emulate the ShowBox app on your PC as well. This app lets you watch free and unlimited movies and TV shows.
Read on to learn how
But does that mean Show Box isn’t actually cross-platform in the true sense?
Yes, it’s not but it works for now.
When an app is cross-platform and delivers on it’s promises, chances are it will thrive among the digital community. Take, for example, Cartoon HD & WhatsApp Messenger, one of the few multi-platform messaging apps and is more popular than iMessage and Skype combined.
This is a future success story that ShowBox will eventually have thanks to it being usable on many platforms.
How to get ShowBox apk on your Windows PC
BlueStacks is an extremely expensive app that will barely run on any computer. Just kidding, of course, it’ll be free and easily attainable, you can get it directly from their website.
Downloading BlueStacks for Windows
Depending on your Wi-Fi speed, downloading BlueStacks for Windows will take from a short time to a longer duration. So just do something in the meanwhile it downloads, maybe call that drunk uncle about getting a new Xbox?
|BlueStacks Installation Screen|
Installing ShowBox apk on Windows PC
• After BlueStacks is done installing, open the app. Duh.
• This is where you can use your Google account, no need to make another boring account, thank God.
|Opening of ShowBox apk with BlueStacks apk Handler|
• Right-click the ShowBox app. Use your left hand if you want to confuse yourself.
• You will be prompted to install ShowBox.
• Keep clicking next until you’re done.
• Now open the ShowBox movie app.
• You’ll be asking to update it. Do it if you like shiny new things.
|BlueStacks’ Update message if you are using old version of ShowBox Apk|
You’re done! That short amount of time is now the precursor to a very long time of watching content on your computer. Invite your drunk uncle over for all those years of being nice to you.